"The Wharf's new Black Box system sounded incredibly good, and very impressive.
When I listened to an acoustic concert, it sounded like a 12000 watt studio monitor on stage"
Chris Mellors,FOH engineer Robert Palmer, Thin Lizzy & others.
"After attending the Steve Hackett gig at The Wharf last night, the sound was excellent and probably the best I have ever witnessed at a live music event"
G.Mitchell Recording Engineer
Black Box II comes with flying catches, castor lids for front grill protection, and transit covers
- Half sized lightweight touring enclosures
- Birch marine ply 15 & 30mm construction
- 72mm polyester sandwich diaphragm Hi mid
- Massive 180mm magnets on Lo & Hi Mid drivers
- Phase & directivity corrector throat on HF horn
- V-Baffle bass with 10 cu ft ported back chamber
* The horizontal dispersion increases as high bins are stacked, to around 120 ° max
In the process of continual product evolution, Court Acoustics reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice